Mark of Zero Logo
Main menu
   You are here: /Home/Muller Motor

Get my instant news
alerts now on Twitter!

Donate Bitcoins

K&J Magnetics, Inc World's strongest magnets

Wesley's Kapanadze free energy device
This is a brief attempt at the Kapanadze free energy device that Wesley from NY claims he and several others from Lithuania, Russia, England and Kazachstan have worked out. Their model used a cone shaped ferrite salvaged from a Sony TV. Mine will use a standard ferrite toroid of similar mass. Each photo can be clicked for a detailed view. It's worth watching some of Wesley's videos at YouTube as well as his recorded interview with Smart Scarecrow to get an idea of what's going on..
Related goods & svcs
1T copper strap primary.
Muller Motor overall view
This is the 1 turn copper strap primary that is driven by the spark gap and is tuned to approximately 1.3MHz. Notice how it runs perpendicular to a "normal" winding.
Input tabs
Muller Motor hall effect sensor closeup
Here is a close-up of the tabs I created to attach the input signal to the 1T primary. They were soldered using a butane torch, like sweating a copper water pipe.
Please visit my sponsors
Wrapping primary #1
Muller Motor driver board
The completed primary #1 is wrapped with five layers of electrical tape.

Covering 50T primary #2
Muller Motor driver schematic diagram
50T of #20 ga enamel copper wire. This winding is energized at ~450KHz.
15T Primary #3
Muller Motor driver board layout
Also #20ga, evenly wound on top of primary #2 in the same direction. This winding is energized at ~50Hz?
Bifilar secondary
Muller Motor driver board closeup
Notice how great care has been taken to ensure that the winding pair is kept together. This is a TRUE bifilar winding.
Bifilar secondary
Muller Motor driver heatsink insulator detail
Another view of the parallel bifilar winding.
Spark input tabs
Muller Motor driver board closeup
Another view of the finished spark driven input tabs. They are separated by 1 layer of heat shrink tubing on each tab plus held together by a 3rd layer.
Completed coil assembly
Muller Motor driver board closeup
This is the completed coil assembly.



Update 11/29/11 - Had difficulty achieving any form of resonance per the tuning procedure provided by Wesley found at Thinking it might be related to the difference in ferrite shape, today I went dumpster diving and salvaged an almost identical ferrite to Aidas from a Dell CRT computer monitor. Only thing is mine is smaller 75mm at the widest point. His was 111mm at the widest, 75mm at the smallest point. Overall mine is about 35% smaller but very close to the same shape. The effect I expect it to have is to raise the resonant frequencies by about the same proportions unless I add 35% more capacitance to tune them to the same frequencies. We shall soon see. Below is tonights progress.

Inside view of 1T 3/4" wide copper braid primary #1 with 50T 20ga primary #2 on top

Outside view of 50T primary #2.

Outside view of 15T 20ga primary #3
on top of 50T primary #2.

Inside view of 15T promary #3.

2nd ferrite half with 22T 20ga bifilar
secondary output.

Inside view of bifilar output. Notice once again how the wire pairs are side by side. This creates a distributed capacitance between the two windings that stores exponentially more energy than std coils.

Breadboard assembly showing the finished cone coil, fkyback, driver & 3ch convergence amplifier chip.

Tested and working schematic.

Finished prototype board layout.
Click to enlarge and print.

Pics of the board assembly process.
Top view of completed 2ch driver bd. Note that I did take some creative license with less critical component values. Power transistors are alligned on one edge to facilitate mounting to a heat sink. Bottom view of the board showing how I interconnect the components to the bd layout. If it works as hoped, this allows it to be translated to an etched PCB with virtually no modifications at all.
    About Contact Legal        
Site design by Zero Mark of Zero logo Trademark 2008 ZeroFossilFuel. All rights reserved.